News & Events
School specific information can be found on our website by clicking here
Here are some links that you may find useful
Public Health England blog:
Latest information and advice can be found at:
Advice for parents/guardians
You should not be unduly worried about the possibility of your children catching the Coronavirus.
There is no reason why your children should not continue to attend their school or further education setting as norma
What action you can take
A UK-wide campaign has been launched to provide clear advice on how to slow the spread of Coronavirus.
Please help to support the campaign which promotes basic hygiene practices:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Information: helpline launched to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education
The Department for Education has launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
- phone: 0800 046 8687
- email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
The opening hours are 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday).